Dear HAYEF Students,
We all know the hard parts of being student such as reading a lot of books for just 1 page of information, spending half of your students’ credit for course packs, struggling to find posted notes on Whatsapp and etc. What I want us to do is to get rid of all these mess and achieve the purposes of this project.
The Purposes of the Project
- To provide only needed information.
- To increase number of resources students can use of.
- To compile the information into one place.
- To make preparing for exams easier for the students.
- To help future information with compiled and simplified information.
- To form and maintain unity in HAYEF.
How is it Going to Work
- Volunteers will hand out their notes to volunteering editors (such as me).
- Editors will review the notes and then transcript the notes.
- Transcribed notes will be published on this Web-site’s HAYEF Note Agency section and the authors will be cited and introduced to the audience.
How to Participate
- Contact me directly.
- Post a comment under this post.